Mike Black, Athletic Director
Pam Freimuth, Athletic Secretary
Phone:(219) 942-8521 ext 8035
Fax: (219) 942-5983
Hours (Door 19): Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Spectators Guidelines for Home Sporting EventsEffective January 13th, we've adjusted our spectator guidelines based on Executive Order 20-50. The following guidelines will apply while Lake County is in the RED distinction.
There may even be some events that are closed to spectators. The most important thing is for our kids to continue having opportunities to participate.HHS will make every attempt to live stream indoor home events for FREE on the Hobart High School Radio & TV YouTube Channel and the Brickie Athletics Facebook Page. We ask for patience and understanding as we continue to paddle upstream against this pandemic.When Lake County moves back into an ORANGE distinction, capacities will open back up to 25%.Stay tuned in for updates through the SCOH and Hobart Athletic Department social media outlets as well as individual team communications.Our Brickies made it to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP for the first time in 24 years.Check out all of the memories, messages, and more on the STATE BOUND page!
- A face covering or shield is required to be properly worn at all times.
- Social distancing of six feet should be maintained from others outside of your household.
- Attendance is limited to participants, required support personnel, and students' parents, guardians, siblings. and other minor children of parent or guardian of students.
- Only the parents, guardians, siblings, or children on the ticket list will be allowed to purchase a ticket for entry.
- No passes, Brickie Senior Gold Cards or Employee ID's will be accepted for entry.
- Concessions will be closed.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.