Required Athletic & Physical Forms
We are excited to announce that Hobart High School and Hobart Middle School Athletics have partnered with FinalForms, an online form and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign all required athletic participation forms for your students online. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! You will review your information once per school year to verify the information we have is current, updating only information that has changed, and sign the forms.
To register your student-athlete, please go to hobart-in.finalforms.com.
A couple of hints:
- Bookmark this site or save it to your desktop on your mobile device or computer: www.hobart-in.finalforms.com
- Have required information available, such as medical history/health information, insurance company policy numbers, doctor, dentist, and hospital information. This will make the registration process more efficient.
- Parents will need to fill in your student’s school email address.
- Attached is the Hobart Parent Playbook to help you with the online registration process. Please note once you register, you will receive an email to confirm your account, create a password, and then complete the required forms.
Red = Incomplete Form
Yellow = Missing Signature
Green = Complete
All forms must be green before a student can participate.
All high school student-athletes are required to have an IHSAA physical on file in the athletic office. Incoming freshmen will require a new physical if the middle school form was used last school year. If you are unsure, please contact the high school athletic office.
Incoming 6th-grade students will require a physical for participation in sports. Eligible 7th and 8th-grade students may use last year's physical if the IHSAA Health History Update Form is completed and returned. This is the only form that cannot be completed online. Please see below for instructions.
Thank you for your assistance and support in streamlining our paperwork processes for athletics. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the athletic office:
Pam Freimuth, 219-942-8521 x8035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IHSAA Health History Update Form
The IHSAA is requiring a health history update questionnaire to be completed for athletes who will be using their 2019-2020 physical for the 2020-2021 school year. Please use the steps below to complete this form.
- Sign in to your FinalForms account.
- Click on "IHSAA PPE Physical (for Physicians)"
- Select one of the following:
- The student had a valid 2019-2020 physical on file and was cleared to play.
- The student did not have a valid IHSAA 2019-2020 physical on file.
- Enter the required parent/guardian signature.
- Download and complete the IHSAA Sports Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent & Release. It can also be printed here. These forms can be uploaded to your FinalForms profile, scanned and emailed to email@example.com, or turned in to the HHS Athletic Office (Door 19) starting July 6th.
Once the questionnaires are received, they will be processed and eligibility will be updated in FinalForms.
Please click the links below to review the latest information from the Indiana High School Athletic Association, Inc. for the 2020-2021 school year.