Required Athletic & Physical Forms
FINALFORMS REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN!
To register your student-athlete, please go to hobart-in.finalforms.com.
We are excited to announce that Hobart High School and Hobart Middle School Athletics have partnered with FinalForms, an online form, and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign all required athletic participation forms for your students online.
The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice!
Instead, you will review your information once per school year to verify the information we have is current, updating only information that has changed, and sign the forms.
A physical is required annually between April 1st and the first official day of practice.
Students may not participate in official practices until the physical is turned in and verified by the athletic office, and both student and parent sign all forms in FinalForms.
Physicals can be turned in to the Hobart High School Athletic Office (Door 19) or the coach. The upload feature in FinalForms has been disabled.
- Please bookmark www.hobart-in.finalforms.com, or save it to your desktop on your mobile device or computer:
- Have required information available, such as medical history/health information, insurance company policy numbers, doctor, dentist, and hospital information. This will make the registration process more efficient.
- Review the Hobart Parent Playbook to help with the online registration process.
- Once you register, you will receive an email to confirm your account, create a password, and complete the required forms.
- When updating your student's information for the new school year, please select the sport(s). If a sport or sports are not selected, the medical and physical forms will not show.
Have questions? Please call or email:
Hobart High School
Pam Freimuth, 219-942-8521 x8035, email@example.com
Hobart Middle School
Darcy Schammert, 219-942-8541 x8305, firstname.lastname@example.org