**Curriculum Pacing Guides are in Google Apps- Guides are available upon request**
STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
College, Career Readiness Standards (CCR) and the IDOE ECA Biology I blueprint are also used to formulate the curriculum.
Science curriculum is based on the Indiana Academic Science Standards, National Science Standards and Common Core Literacy Standards.
The Biomedical Sciences classes use the prescribed curriculum developed by Project Lead the Way.
- Indiana Academic Standards - Science
- National Education Science Standards
- CCSS Literacy Standards
- IDOE ECA Biology I Blueprint
- Project Lead the Way: Biomedical Sciences
- Principles of Biomedical Sciences (PBS)
- Human Body Systems (HBS)
- Medical Interventions (MI)
- Biomedical Innovation (BI)
online access: pearsonsuccessnet.com
Integrated Chemistry Physics
Advanced Environmental Science
online access: go.hrw.com
online access: Physics Text http://www.glencoe.com/ose/
Campbell Biology, 8th edition
online access: Campbell Biology http://www.bvschool.org/science/chapter0/deluxe.html