**Curriculum Pacing Guides are in Google Apps- Guides are available upon request**
English/LA Curriculum are based on the Indiana Academic Standards, 6+1 writing program, the College, Career Readiness Standards (CCR) and the IDOE ECA English 10 blueprint are also used to formulate the curriculum for 9th - 12th grade English Language Arts.
- CollegeBoard - SpringBoard Program (9th - 12th grade English)
- Indiana Academic Standards for English/Language Arts
- PARCC Model Content Framework- English Language Arts/Literacy
- 6+1 Writing Overview
English/Language Arts Tiered Instruction
Scholastic READ 180 Program
READ 180 is a comprehensive system of curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional development proven to raise reading achievement for struggling readers in Grades 4–12+. READ 180 is designed to maximize student engagement, teacher effectiveness, and leader empowerment.
READ 180 is a tiered reading intervention used at the elementary schools, middle school and high school.
READ 180 is organized into three stages.
Stage A- Elementary/ Grades 4 and 5
Stage B- Middle School
- 6th grade: READ 180 Original Book
- 7th grade: READ 180 Flex Book
- 8th grade: READ 180 Flex 2 Book
Stage C- High School