Click the poster below to immediately go to the reporting VectorSolutions Alert website!
For an emergency, please dial 911!
Check out Sgt. White's 'Safety Minute' for more information!
"There is no safety in silence"
"School safety and security is everyone's responsibility"
Safety is one of our District's top priorities as is to help safeguard our school community.
Use the anonymous tipline to report bullying, intimidation, harassment, weapons, drugs, dating violence and more in 3 easy ways.
Call 219-942-TIPS, visit our website at https://web.stopitsolutions.com/login/HobartBrickies or students can access the app on their Chromebook, iPhone, or Android
by entering the code "HobartBrickies" or searching for "Hobart." All tips are anonymous!
For emergencies, please call 911.
Need Help? You are NOT alone!
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 9-8-8
- National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
- Teen Dating Violence / Domestic Violence: 1-800-799-7233
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- Suicide Prevention: "Start" to 678678
- Crisis Text Line: "IN" to 741741
- National Human Trafficking Hotline: 233733
- Domestic Violence: "Start" to 88788
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: "Loveis" to 22522
- Sexual Assault: "Home" to 741741
Check out the Too Good For Drugs Blog for current updates to their program!
Our Student Resource Officer's from the Hobart Police Department are asking you visit our Juuling and Vaping In Our Schools wepage and read the letter from our Police Chief and to better understand the charges that will come with any of these violations.
Think First & Stay Safe
created by Child Lures Prevention
The School City of Hobart continues to educate our students how to remain safe and ask for help whenever needed. This is especially true to prevent child abuse and child sexual abuse. Senate Bill 355 requires schools to provide students every year, education for the prevention of child abuse and child sexual abuse. A presenter from Fair Haven will present to the k-5 students the Think First & Stay Safe program. The Think First & Stay Safe program is approved by the Indiana Department of Education.
This program will presents the 7 Cornerstone Lesson Concepts, in an age-appropriate manner:
(1) Using Our Computer Brains
(2) People are Like the Weather & Trusted Adults
(3) Child Luring: Treat it Like a Fire Drill
(4) Laws Protect & My Body Belongs to Me
(5) Secrets & Listening to Our Instincts
(6) Kindness of People
(7) Dignity: Safe & Healthy Boundaries.
There are different presentation times for each school. Parent letters will be sent home 3 weeks prior to the presentation. There are training modules that parents can use that coordinate with students lessons. These can be found at https://childluresprevention.com/parent-training-modules.
The password is 4par3nts .
Should you have any questions, contact the principal or school counselor at your student’s building.