All HHS 10th-12th graders take part in a 2-semester long Interactive Media course. This is a blended course, which means we are combining digital media with traditional classroom methods. Here’s a short video on Blended learning. This approach deliberately allows for flexibility since students can, in part, control the time, pace, and place of their learning. Many colleges, universities, and programs use this framework since it fosters independent learning with guided accountability.
This course is run through Canvas by a team that consists of technology experts and content experts.
(Interactive Media paragraph from PG)
What do we do?
- Learn about the “World of Work”
- Provide an insight on careers
- Identify your soft skills
- Assist with work ethic
- Learn about what an employer expects of me as an employee?
Learn More Indiana Student and Family Resources
Employability Skills Video Series
Employability Skills (images below)
- Employability Skills Standards Poster
- Employability Skills Poster - Student Version
- Employability Skills for Today's Workforce
- What Does an Employer Expect of Me as an Employee?
- 10 Best Practices for Success That An Employer Expects Of Me
Why Work Ethic?
Work Ethic Certification
Intro and Overview to Work Ethic
School Fact Sheet 2018
Student Intent to Participate
Work Expectations: Student Self-Evaluation and Instructions / Compilation Form and Instructions (additional requirements included in this document)