Online Registration is NOW OPEN!
Did your student attend the School City of Hobart during the 2021-22 school year?
For example, if your student is a Kindergartner at the ELC moving up to first grade, you will register using these instructions.
- Please login to your Skyward account using your parent username and password.
- Click "Online Registration" to get started.
- It's important to update all of your information in Skyward.
Is your student new to the School City of Hobart?
- It's easy! Click here to create your username and password
If your student is new to the School City of Hobart, but you already have other students in our district:
- Visit www.hobart.k12.in.us/Skyward.
- You will select "Online enroll/Register" from the pull-down menu, THEN login with your parent username and password.
Are you interested in enrolling in the Brickie Virtual School? Click here to learn more!
If you need assistance with logging into Skyward or the registration process, please call our Technology Department at (219) 942-1388.
As a friendly reminder, the School City of Hobart is a Closed Enrollment School District. You MUST reside within our School District Boundaries in order to enroll. We do not accept cash tuition. All residencies are verified at the time of registration and throughout the school year. If you have any questions about our school district boundaries, feel free to contact the Administration Office at (219) 942-8885.