Class of 2024
Bucket 2: Employability Skills
- All students must be able to show proof of participation in one of the following: Service-Based Learning (SBL), Project-Based Learning (PBL), or Work-Based Leaning (WBL). These are all linked to the employability skills we work on in Power Hour.
- How can you show proof of one of these activities?
- The Class of 2024 will schedule the week of April 20-23.
- To-Do List for Scheduling:
- Pathway Guide (Click on the first link or the image)
- Elective Videos
- Indiana College Core Information (Start as a Sophomore; formerly STGEC)
- Presentation Slides
- Schedule Planning Sheet (make a copy and share with your counselor's GA email address)
- Using Skyward for Scheduling