Class of 2024
What are Graduation Pathways?
Indiana Graduation Pathways
Bucket 1: Diploma Requirements
Bucket 2: Employability Skills
- All students must be able to show proof of participation in one of the following: Service-Based Learning (SBL), Project-Based Learning (PBL), or Work-Based Leaning (WBL). These are all linked to the employability skills we work on in Power Hour.
- How can you show proof of one of these activities?
- Complete the Employability Skills Reflection and turn in to the School Counseling Office
- Complete the Employer Verification Letter and turn in to the School Counseling Office
Bucket 3: Postsecondary Ready Competencies
Make a Scheduling Appointment with your Counselor
- The Class of 2024 will schedule the week of April 20-23.
- To-Do List for Scheduling:
- Invite Your Parent to participate via Zoom in this scheduling meeting.
- Create a calender invite in your phone or write it down in your planner
- Fill out your Scheduling Sheet and share it with your counselor's GA email address
- Pathway Guide (Click on the first link or the image)
- Elective Videos
- Indiana College Core Information (Start as a Sophomore; formerly STGEC)
- Presentation Slides
- Schedule Planning Sheet (make a copy and share with your counselor's GA email address)
- Using Skyward for Scheduling