ENJOY AN OPEN SWIM, HOST YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY OR GROUP EVENT, RENT A LANE FOR TRAINING
ALL AT THE HOBART AQUATIC CENTER!
Please check the open swim schedule PRIOR to coming to our school. Due to swimming meets, events, parties, etc., the pool may not be available.)
- Single Session - $2.00
- 10-Day Pass - $15.00 (Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost punch cards)
GROUP RENTALS FOR EVENTS AND PARTIES:
Group rentals include the following:
Weekends are a minimum of 3 hours, and weekdays are a minimum of 2 hours (additional time may be purchased.)
Monday - Friday 5:00-8:00 PM during open swim hours.
Saturday or Sunday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Monday through Sunday Events and Parties:
- Max of 50 swimming
- Aqua Track OR a Movie In the Pool
- Weekday - $225.00 (Includes 2 hours during Open Swim)
- Weekend - $375.00 (Includes 3 hours)
- For additional swimmers - $50 for an extra 50 swimmers (Covers extra lifeguard)
- Extra time is $100.00 per hour
- Choice of the Aqua Track, our awesome water obstacle course, or a "Movie in the Pool." Want both? $50 extra charge.
- Use at least one 1-meter diving board.
- Access to the Aquatic Hospitality Room with tables and seating for parents and guests to enjoy food and beverages.
Group rental reservations are REQUIRED to be paid in FULL one week prior to the event. Otherwise, the rental is subject to being canceled.
AQUATICS FACILITY RENTAL FOR SWIM MEETS
- $100.00 per day
- $150.00 per day for the timing system
- Custodian Fee of $35.00 per day
- Lifeguard Fee of $30.00 per hour
- Printer/Copying Fee of $25.00 per day
- Meet Manager Fee of $30.00 per hour
- Meet Operators Fee (3) of $45.00 per hour
LANE AND DIVING BOARD RENTAL
- $20.00 - Per Lane / Per Hour (Short Course)
- $35.00 - Per Lane / Per Hour (Long Course)
- Diving boards may be rented for $20 per hour per board.
- Single Pass - $5.00
- Tube Rental - $1.00
For additional information, please contact Ken Cawthon.
Office: (219) 942-8521 ext, 8196