For more information, please contact:
Ken Cawthon, Director of Aquatics
(219) 942-8521 ext. 8196
Tube Night - "Jaws" - A Fundraiser benefiting Hobart Education Foundation
- Friday, August 29th, 2:00 - 5:00 PM.
- All ages are welcome.
- $5 Per Person
- Tickets at the door, or pre-purchase at https://spicket.events/brickies
- A limited number of floats will be available.
- Concessions will be open!
For more information, please call (219) 942-8521 ext 8196
Open Swim Schedule - www.hobart.k12.in.us/openswim
- Open Lap swimming will be available starting April 5, 2021.
- Summer Open Swim will be available beginning Tuesday, June 1st.
ALL SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. LAKE COUNTY COVID-19 COLOR CATEGORIES AND GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED.
Follow us on Social Media
Birthday Parties & Events
Book your next birthday party or event at the NEW Hobart High School Aquatic Center.
- Available for two (2) hour blocks, additional time can be added for a small fee.
- Includes access to the Aquatic Hospitality Room with tables and seating for parents and guests.
- Includes the Aqua Track, our new water obstacle course, or a Movie in the Pool.
- Ability to display a birthday message on the interior and exterior Jumbotron.
For more information, please visit Aquatic Center Rental