FIELD HOUSE COMMUNITY WALKING
The Hobart High School Field House has an indoor walking track that is open to School City of Hobart residents from November through spring break. Each lap is 163 meters. Inclement weather and athletic competitions may affect availability. Please check the schedule for updates.
Community Usage Policies
- Must be current residents of the School City of Hobart and show identification (Drivers License, Indiana ID)
- The community may use ONLY the track in the Field House.
- Elementary and middle school students must be with their parents/ guardians at all times.
- Morning walkers (6:00-7:15 AM) can enter at door 16.3, located by the tennis courts.
- Evening walkers (5:30-7:00 PM) can enter at door 16.3, located by the tennis courts.
If the schedule below does not load properly on your mobile device, simply turn your phone to view the screen in landscape mode or download and use the Eventlink App.
Please contact the Hobart High School Athletic Department at (219) 942-8521, ext. 8035, with any questions.